Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Living Room Color Update

So after all that debating in a previous post about picking a new living room color…

I think I’m going to keep my current creamy color.  It’s Sail Cloth by Benjamin Moore.

Sail Cloth by Benjamin Moore

I don’t know if this is the best representation of the color, so you can see more here.

My friend, Janis, sent me this link to an article on Apartment Therapy about picking wall colors and it sort of sealed the deal.  I spent a lot of time picking this color the when I started decorating my living room, and even as I’ve been changing it, I’ve known this was my backdrop. I like that it’s light and airy with a subtle touch of color.  I can definitely use art and fabrics (like the curtains I’ll complete one day) to bring in some more color, as well as texture and pattern.

As always, I’ll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...