Friday, November 13, 2015

Hello, Scentsy in Giant Boxes!


Scentsy_packages
I know I said that is try not to spam this blog with Scentsy, but I can't help it! (It's not spam, yet, is it?) I love it and it's something new in my life! I love scheming for the best deals - and Scentsy can be a dream for that: combine and save packages, hostess rewards, monthly specials, oh my!
 
(I want to get my act together to tell you all my Shutterfly deal-scheming, too! I have a lot of photo books that still need to be made and bought with coupons. My next Tuesday should be my love of coupons!)(Ok, I'm officially babbling.)
 
Anyway, my first few Scentsy basket parties have been pretty successful...it's like Christmas here! Look at all this great stuff that my friends/family/customers got!
 
Scentsy_order
 
I got a bottle of the Vanilla Cinnamon Clove Natural Oil to try! Exciting!
 
20151106_143312
 
And of course, I immediately plugged in my new Let it Snow warmer – the November Warmer of the Month. This pretty warmer is part of why I joined Scentsy in the first place!! And let me tell you, so worth it! It’s so gorgeous in real life! I love that it is wintery, not just Christmas-y, so I don’t have to feel bad about using it all season ;)
 
Scentsy Let it Snow Warmer
 
Such an exciting first order! This is fun! :) I would have been posting about some cute Scentsy stuff whether I had joined or not…I can’t help it, I just love chatting about things I love! But I promise to keep it to cute stuff :) :) :)
 
(This was actually last week, but my lucky Friday the 13th is to be posting it today! (I got another fun Scentsy box today!) Anything fun happen to you on this “spooky” day?)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...