Monday, October 26, 2015

Hello, Scentsy!

So I became a Scentsy rep!

I'm going to try not to spam this blog with Scentsy stuff, but they'll be on here a bit because I joined because I really love the products, and I wanted to make it easy for my friends and family to get them (and know when all the sales and deals are going on)! I've always loved online shopping (thank you, Amazon Prime!), but since I've become a mom (and really, there are plenty of other life changes that have this same result), I just find I don't have time to go to the store to shop - but I still love shopping and good deals and nice things.

I think I mentioned that I've been trying to follow Marie Kondo's method of only surrounding yourself with things that spark joy. That's part of what Scentsy is to me!

I discovered I'm kind of picky about scents and smells, but when I find one (or two!) that "spark joy," I just love them and want to be immersed in them. I did shop around for other scent warmers, but I just realized, they didn't spark joy! For whatever reason - so-so quality, not great looks, mediocre functionality...and I realized, I need to get rid of that stuff! (De-hoard! De-hoard!) And only be surrounded with things you love and that make you happy.

So for fun, I joined Scentsy.

Here's (a part of) my Scentsy Starter Kit. The testers are so fun to have around. The warmer that was included is called Thistle. And it's really my first time dealing with their other products.



If you're local to Northwest Indiana, (especially Griffith/Schererville/Highland/Dyer/Crown Point), I'd love to be your Scentsy Consultant. And if you're far away, I can still save you money on shipping when you order directly through me! (Darn it, you'll just have to email me and open up some friendly communication!) :)

For more fun, here's my personal Scentsy page: https://victoriaf.scentsy.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...