Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Frankfully on Facebook!

Well, it seems I’ve created a Facebook page for my little ol’ blog.

I think it’ll be good for sharing projects in progress and updates that aren’t quite big enough or blog-worthy enough yet (not that I have really high standards for that!) :)

So, come on over to Facebook and “like” me to see updates!

Here are a couple of Frankfully photos/updates from Facebook/Instagram :)

I’m working on some mantel styling…and when I actually have it done/close to done, I plan on posting it here on the blog.  But in the meantime, here’s a sneak preview.

mantel_styling

I’m also obsessed with (and plan on posting about) chalkboard labels and the amazing chalk pen.

sugar_creamer_chalk

So, there! Hop on over to Facebook and like my page! :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...