Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Knit Awesomeness

Really, I’ve only knit about 10 inches in my life. I sometimes crochet, and I definitely sew, but I haven’t really knit.

This amazing map-of-the-United-States blanket makes me want to knit:

Lion Country by Lion Brand

How cool would that be in a kid’s room? Or really any room?? A knit version of the United States!!! I am in love!!

But if I were to pick up knitting, maybe I should start cute, but simple, like this:

Sunshine Day Baby Throw by Lion Brand

I’ll let you know if I ever start knitting.

Or maybe I just need to find a friend to make these for me…or a place to buy them. :)

Patterns  and images from Lion Brand.

1 comment:

  1. If you start let me know and maybe I will too! Haven't crocheted anything in a couple years though. Love the baby blanket!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...