Friday, December 28, 2012

Blogiversary!

I have been looking forward to this day for a bit, but then the holidays came and preparations for holiday parties and I nearly forgot! Today is my first blogiversary!

I’m pretty excited because I have definitely attempted blogging before, several times, but it’s never lasted very long. I know I’m not the world’s best blogger by any means, but I’m happy to have made it through a full year of blogging!

So to celebrate, here are some pictures of my party-decorated house. It’s twinkle lights galore in here. I put them up yesterday for my work’s holiday party and I’m leaving them up for/until our New Year’s party.

It’s like living in Pinterest and I love it!

twinkle lights

twinkle lights

twinkle lights in the kitchen

wreath

ornaments and lights

ornaments and lights

Happy Blogiversary and Happy (ongoing) Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...