Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Fabric Shopping!

Did you do any shopping this weekend? I did a lot and it was great! Mostly online, but we ventured out to a few stores eventually.  There were great deals and I feel like I’m ahead of the game for Christmas!

I even got a new bike! (That I really was supposed to get around my birthday – thanks, Mom!)

bike

Today, onlinefabricstore.net is having their Cyber Monday sale, and my chair fabric is included! Woohoo!!

blue chevron fabric

Now, this doesn’t actually guarantee that the chairs will get reupholstered anytime soon…

DSC_0803 

But it would be oh-so-nice to have them done (and some curtains made and hung) before New Year’s.  It’s good to have goals, right?

Are you doing any Cyber Monday shopping today? Do you have lofty goals? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...