Thursday, March 1, 2012

Things I Love Thursday: New Baby Presents!

Not new baby-presents, but new-baby presents! I’m so happy for some of my favorite cousins who’ve just welcomed their first baby into the family! A little boy they named Cole!

We’re hoping to head down to their house soon to meet the little guy, but in the meantime, here are some gifts I’ve made for him!

(I’ll get better pictures of everything once it’s all installed around the baby or in his room!) :)

His name on a bunting:

DSC_0034

A Winnie-the-Pooh blanket to go with their nursery theme:

DSC_0042-1

A “Mr Sanders” vinyl decal for above the nursery door: (This is one I really can’t wait to see installed!!)

DSC_0007

And when I saw this fabric, I couldn’t pass it up for first-time parents! Run the edges through the serger  and call them receiving blankets!

DSC_0001

Making things for new babies is so fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...