Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another DIY Lamp Idea!

Just a quickie today! This June weather in March is exciting, but it's throwing off my life. ;)

Here's another great and amazing DIY lamp idea, found via Pinterest.  I actually got some lamps at Goodwill that I'm hoping will work (with transformations, of course! I'll keep you updated.), so I might not be doing any of these DIY lamps (at least not right now) ;) but this one is so cool, I just had to share! You may have seen it already (she posted it last year!), but if you haven't, you're in for a treat!

This amazing blogger made this lamp:


from this lamp:



Isn't that incredible? She used Coke bottles! And spray paint and duct tape. Amazing.

Check it out at her blog!

2 comments:

  1. Coke bottles? What?! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I feel like it is much more creative-recycle-y-visionary than I can ever be! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...