Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Some Photos from my Alma Mater

On my way home from taking Brandon to the airport last week, I stopped by the University of Chicago, my alma mater, to snap a few pictures. The sun went down and it got cold too quickly :) but I still got a few that I like.

Early march daffodils in front of Eckhart Hall, University of Chicago
Early March daffodils in front of Eckhart Hall.

Eckhart Hall at dusk, University of Chicago
Eckhart Hall at dusk.

Reynolds Club at 57th Street, University of Chicago
Reynolds Club at 57th Street.

Hopefully I’ll get a chance to go back before school’s out to catch some sunny daytime shots of students and life. :)

(I tweaked the first 2 photos a bit in Picasa, but the last is straight out of my boyfriend of a camera, who I will gush to you about one day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...