Sunday, October 18, 2015

Coconut Pumpkin Pie and Scentsy

I’ve mentioned using some Scentsy things before. (Update, I didn’t end up loving that warmer I got. It was really small (cute, but small) and weirdly unlevel on the table. Womp womp. When I unpack it, I’ll post a picture.)

I ended up getting a warmer I really like (from the sale section!). (Then I hosted a party and got a few more. Ha!)  As I move through the seasons, I like to change out the scents. Well, September’s “Scent of the Month” was something called Coconut Pumpkin Pie – and it seriously makes me so happy, that I want to join Scentsy and buy 100 bars of it all for myself. I want to carry it in my pocket. I want to smell it when I’m stressed and when I’m happy and just all the time. It’s warm and sweet and cozy and homey. Seriously, what’s in this stuff? I don’t think I’ve ever had such a strong reaction to a scent before!

Scentsy_Casbah_Coconut_Pumpkin_Pie

Again, don’t want to sound like a paid advertisement, but I can’t get over how much I love this silly scent.

And I’m totally serious about considering becoming a Scentsy consultant to share the magic of this with my friends! :)

Is anyone else weirdly obsessed with a scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...