Friday, March 29, 2013

Vintage Wool for Sale

I’ve actually had some time, so I’m working on/in the sewing room.

(I’m finally getting around to the dresser, I can’t wait to share as I make progress!)

And I’m clearing out some fabric…which is hard for me because I’m a little bit of a hoarder.  Especially when it comes to gorgeous fabric.

But I just don’t have room for it all! So I’m selling some.

vintage wool

I have all this gorgeous wool suiting that I inherited from an older friend.  It’s all such amazing, high quality stuff.  It’s all brand new and in great shape.  I’m keeping a lot – trust me.  But what I can’t keep, I’m hoping will find loving homes. :)

Most is here on Bonanza.

And some is here on eBay.

And maybe some will even go on to Etsy.

Hopefully you or someone you know will give this fabric a loving home! I will keep listing as I go through my fabric! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...