Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Butternut Squash Bisque

Oh, no. More soup.

I know that’s what you’re thinking.

I’m thinking, what’s the difference between a regular old creamy soup and a bisque? I should Google that.

For now, here’s a picture of the butternut squash soup I just made, following this Martha Stewart recipe.

butternut squash bisque

I did about a half batch since my squash didn’t quite total 2lbs and it’s pretty delicious seasoned in the bowl with some salt and pepper.

Hopefully, I’ll be able to report on the dresser soon. Waiting for paint to dry is pretty boring.

I also realize that all my soup pictures look the same. I should really start watching/doing the camera classes I bought from Shoot Fly Shoot.

I’ll get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...