Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lake County Fair Results!

Not to shabby for me this year, at the Lake County Fair!

Two firsts and a second!

I won a first place ribbon for Ashley’s wedding dress, a first place ribbon for my pink bridesmaid’s dress, and a third place for my blue bridesmaid’s dress.

I also entered the christening dresses I made for my twin nieces and won second place…

Second place in christening dresses

…which is pretty respectable, considering that the first place christening dress also won Best in Show. :)

Just for fun, here are the dresses in action:

ashleybridalparty

At Ashley’s wedding, with her bridal party.

Jax wedding

At my friend, Jacqueline’s wedding. I made the wedding dress, too! :)
(Sorry this one’s not great quality…I’m working on getting the bride to send me higher quality pictures!) :)

207-001

At the twins’ christening.

So if you’re in Northwest Indiana, head over to the fair for some cotton candy and fun, and thanks for letting me share the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...