Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What a Difference a Day Makes

I know I need to finish my story about why my quick door project wasn’t so quick, but I’m running behind today. I’ll tell you tomorrow.

In the meantime, I took a small adventure outside, and there are new colors and blooms in the wildflower garden! What a difference a day makes!

wildflowers

I think this is some California poppies (orange), None So Pretty (darker pink), bachelor’s buttons (blue), baby’s breath (white), and not sure about the big pink one! It looks like a poppy…

 

blanket flowers

I think these are blanket flowers…

 

wildflowers

I’m not sure which one these are…but now they come in lighter purples instead of just the dark one!! :)

 

blackberries and black eyed susans

And some more blackberries behind some black-eyed Susans!

 

I hope you don’t mind continuing this wildflower discovery summer with me! It’s so exciting to see what pops up!

Here’s my “Wildflower Reference” board on Pinterest…all links from American Meadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...