Thursday, April 26, 2012

Things I Love Thursday: More Blue Stuff!

Last week, after I posted about blue kitchen stuff, my awesome friend, Janis, alerted me to this amazing blue koi fish teapot that she saw at Cost Plus World Market, a store I’ve never been to, but apparently need to visit ASAP.

blue koi fish teapot

I want one of these in every room of my house. I want to just carry this around with me! So cute.

Here’s another angle:

blue koi fish teapot2

Love.

So, of course, I spent more time on Cost Plus World Market’s website, and found these lovely blue things:

Great milk bottle with blue writing:

milk bottle

Fun blue ramekins (at a great price by the way! and they also have soufflé dishes!):

ramekins

And fun, fancy, blue knobs:

blue knobs

Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...