Sunday, February 10, 2013

New Year, New Bookshelf Pictures

My friend, Ashley, mentioned to me that I hadn’t really posted an update to my new bookshelves since I built them last year (though I did post a mini-update with kinda terrible pictures over the summer).  So I thought I’d just post a few pictures.  (Again, since I need to force myself to put together a house tour, this is just fine!)

It’s still a work in progress, but here are my lovely bookshelves.

bookshelves

I’ve got a few organizational/container/basket things to work on and of course, a little styling, but I’m overall so happy with the look and function!

bookshelves

I’m currently trying to figure out a fun dog bed that actually looks like it belongs in the room and is nice to look at. :)

bookshelves

Mmmmm…..makes me so happy!

And just for kicks, here are some more shots of the living room.

living room with bookshelves in progress

Definitely need to work on finishing those bookshelves! Boo!  And recovering that little ottoman…and actually getting up some curtains and throw pillows…

living room with fireplace in progress

Never mind the Christmas wrapping paper that’s still in frames either. :)  I’m working on it all, though, and it’s so fun. And that’s what this is all about, right?

I am clearly fine with projects in progress.  Are you happy with things in progress or do you want them all to be done right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...