Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I feel like I say this every year, but I just love that we Americans get a national holiday devoted to being grateful, regardless of race, creed, religion, or country of origin. I’m glad we can all join forces to eat and be merry!!

We’ve been making a ton of progress on the bathroom – it’s starting to look like something other than a workzone…and I am thankful for that. I’m also thankful for the little growing baby I’ve got…that I will hopefully take a picture of soon! (Well, at least my belly, that is) :)

And I’m thankful for all my friends starting the celebration of Hanukkah today! I’m grateful that someone created this menurkey – for all of our enjoyment :)

menurkey-Thanksgivukkah-3d-printing-3

Here’s the story of the kid who created the menurkey!

http://www.3ders.org/articles/20131005-9-year-old-boy-created-the-menurkey-with-3d-printer-to-celebrate-thanksgivukkah.html

Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for baby belly! And I can't wait to see more pictures of the bathroom progress! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...