*Thoughts and prayers going out to everyone across the US affected by tornadoes and storms.*
Over the weekend, I actually got my living room curtains sewn and installed!
The fabric is from OnlineFabricStore.net. It’s by Premier Prints – this one’s Barber Powder Blue Twill. I ended up getting the lining from Fabric.com because it was on sale and I didn’t have to leave the house. :)
I’m so happy with how they turned out and how the living room looks now. I’m so inspired to keep working on the living room and really finish things off.
On my to-do list are:
- make/find throw pillows for the couch
- decide how to re-finish/paint the lamps
- make some sort of cool gray background art for the mantel…along these lines
- reupholster the red chairs with already purchased chevron fabric
- ugh…finish taking the behind-the-couch bookshelf to the ceiling
I also think I’ll be posting some behind-the-scenes of curtain-making, but this whole project was not full of my smartest moments…so an actual “tutorial” might not be what’s coming. :) But I’m sure I have more to say on the matter of these lovely curtains.
Do you have any projects that have got you all inspired to do more?